This tourist office belongs to the network of the Tourist offices of France®.
It engages with:
- To place at your disposal a space of reception and an easily accessible space of information.
- To facilitate your approachs
. - You to offer furniture to sit you.
- You to inform free on the local tourist offer.
- You to offer the free access with the wi-fi.
- To at least display and diffuse its periods of opening expressed in two foreign languages.
- To be open at least 240 days included Saturday and Sunday a year in tourist period or of animation.
- To answer all the year your mails.
- To at least ensure a service of permanent reception held by staff practitioner two foreign languages.
- To ensure the supply of touristic maps, plans and tourist guides on paper medium.
- You to give access to his trilingual website.
- To also disseminate its tourist information on paper medium translated at least into two foreign languages relative:
- with all classified tourist accommodation comprising at least the name of the establishment, the postal contact, the email, the address of the website, the contact telephone, the level of the ranking;
- at the monuments and tourist sites cultural, natural or of leisures being able to comprise the indication of the rates of use, the periods and opening hours to the public, the website and the telephone and postal contact
- with the events and animations; - with the emergency phone numbers.
- To update its tourist information annually.
- To display the emergency phone numbers outside.
- To present all the qualified offer of its zone of intervention for all the customers.
- To treat your claims and to measure your satisfaction.
- To respect a approach of quality.
- To place at your disposal an advisor in stay.
- To guarantee the reliability and the news of information on the local tourist offer.: